Thursday, September 2, 2021

SEPTEMBER ANYTHING HALLOWEEN

  Hello Friends!

Welcome back to another Monthly Anything Goes Halloween challenge!
So happy you could join us!

Let's get started shall we . . .

Here's this months Inspiration Mood Board to help get you started:


 Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you'd like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you'd like!!


We are thrilled to have a Guest Designer again this month and she is:

 
Now let's see what our very talented design team has created ...

Darlene



Vickie Y

Leslie




Tammy

Mary


 
WOW!  SPOOKtacular ladies!!!
Fabulous inspiration!!

Remember you can find more details on the teams creations by clicking on their name and going to their personal blogs.  Please pop on over and share what you love about their projects.
 
OH!  ...  AND ...
If we reach 50 entries or more, there will be a PRIZE offered! 

Edited to add:
As promised with over 50 entries we have a fabulous
prize to award to one lucky random drawn entrant 


A stamp and die set from Recollections
Good luck everyone!!


Now it's YOUR turn and we look forward to seeing what you create!

You will have until September 28th to enter.
Winners will be announced on October 1st.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new challenge and DT inspiration - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome spooktacular cards! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't make many Halloween cards but the one I did this year for my shut-ins I thought fit the theme. So thanks for the incentive to join the fun this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria (DT) was sweet enough to leave a wonderful comment on my entry (#6) and she also asked if the dragon was a stamp. Yes, it was but I have very little information about it. Last year about this time, I had a terrible flash drive crash and lost all of my digital images - nearly 10,000 of them! I was so devastated that a dear friend was afraid I'd stop coloring and making cards altogether. She began stamping and printing images and mailing them to me via snail mail. She sent me an incredible number of 8" x 11.5" sheets of CS with images printed or stamped on them, approximately 4 to a sheet. I must have received 50 sheets of them over a period of 3 months. :-D Unfortunately, she sent me almost no information on who created the individual stamps or images so I can't begin to tell you where to find this image. I wish I could. I love giving proper credit to artists.

    ReplyDelete