Sunday, May 1, 2022

April Challenge Winners

Hello all you lovely people!  It is time to announce the winners
of our April challenge!  Thanks to all who joined in the fun!!

Our fabulous design team has spoken and here are this month's winners! 

Our TOP 3 are:

#2  Arlene

#6  Deanne

 

#9 Aimeslee

 

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please grab your TOP 3 badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog. 

AND, our TOP WINNER is:

#10 Vannessa

 

CONGRATULATIONS! 

Please be sure to grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you've earned it!

A huge congratulations to you all!!

Thanks Again Everyone!

Please remember to stop back tomorrow for our new monthly challenge!
Hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my Coffin Treat Box as one of the Top 3! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, so happy you liked my card, thank you so much for choosing it Top3 and congrats to everyone! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now seeing this! Thanks for picking me as the Top Winner!! Made my day!!

    ReplyDelete